Subject: re System Eyes user group
From: 07-Aug-1995 1133 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 95 08:32:14 PDT

I am donating a copy of LightSpeed w/disk at this months System Eyes LW
 user group. They meet the second tuesday of every month. 
   Here are the instructions to get to it.(assuming your in New England.
     Take the Everett (rt 3)Turnpike to exit 8. go west on 101A toward Amherst.
   follow 101A until you come to Post Road Plaza. Turn right onto Post
  Road and go 1000 feet. You will pass just to the right of a small 
  white church. As you pass the church the road splits, bear right and
  you will be on severence Bridge road. Go 1 mile north on Severence Bridge
  road (pass 5 streets on your right)an turn right onto Bates Rd. 
  Follow Bates Road 6/10 mi. and turn left on Charles road. Go straight
  and Charles road leads into Elizibeth Rd. go to end, last house on
  right #9 is John Sauters/System Eyes. 

   bill

                      +-------------------------------+
                      |                               |
                      |         Bill Leimberger       |
                      |                               |
                      [email-masked] |
                      |                               |
                      +-------------------------------+
--
07-Aug-1995 1133 <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]